Wednesday 28 January 2015

WhatsApp Android Spy Might Just Cure the Selfie Oversharing Epidemic



Let’s just talk about selfie mania for just a second. Kids are incessantly taking pictures of themselves and posting them online. I’m usually okay with the picture clicking bit when it comes to my kids. It’s the sharing online bit that worries me. Because I don’t know who they’re sharing their pictures with, or what the content of those photos are. So have I, a stay-at-home mom with 3 kids leant to curb their selfie sharing needs? With a simple WhatsApp Android Spy app called XNSPY, of course.

Why is Selfie Sharing Worrisome?

Thing is, if my kids were keeping the pictures to themselves, I’d be okay. But when they’re sharing it on WhatsApp, I think
·         What if the selfie is giving away personal information like a home address
·         What if those pictures get compromised
·         What if those pictures are used for identity theft
·         What if a stalker is getting hold of the photos
·         What if the nature of the photos being shared is inappropriate
Kids don’t realize just how vulnerable they make themselves when they overshare photos of themselves. So, to be certain that they’re being safe and responsible, Whatsapp spy for Android become my only option.

How Does XNSPY Monitor their Selfies?

Here’s the great thing about the monitoring app I found. I can basically access my children’s WhatsApp remotely. This means I don’t actually have to physically go through their phone, so they have no way of finding out. Once I have the WhatsApp feature toggled on, I can
·         View individual WhatsApp chats
·         View group WhatsApp chats
·         Know the time/date at which each message was sent
·         View WhatsApp photos, videos, audio files
With XNSPY, I basically know of everything that goes on in my children’s WhatsApp. But more importantly, I can view all the selfies they send. So now, if I spot something risqué, I have a conversation with them.

XNSPY Stops Kids from Oversharing


When you’re closely monitoring what your children are sending off into the internet, you can save them from unfortunate events. Like identity theft, cyberstalking… or actual stalking. Think of this WhatsApp Android Spy software as a surveillance camera to your children’s digital activities. That’s how you use XNSPY to control their selfie oversharing habits. 

No comments:

Post a Comment