Wednesday 21 January 2015

How to Track GPS Location Remotely in 5 Minutes


If your business runs on delivering good and services, you’re going to need something to keep track of your vehicles and drivers. Take me, for example. I’ve got a local plumbing company with 7 full-time employees. Now I needed a way to know where they are when I dispatch someone’s order and send them to fix a customer’s house. So I found the perfect app through which I could track GPS Location remotely, sitting right at the office. It’s called XNSPY, and it helps me monitor all my plumbers while they work at several places around the city. I feel like a better fleet manager because of it. And it takes me all of 5 minutes. Here’s how.

Installing XNSPY

So, this part should just take two minutes of your time. Installing XNSPY is fairly easy. You have two subscriptions to choose from: Basic at $8.33/month and Premium for $16.66/month. I bought the Premium package and an annual subscription for which I got 72% off! The customer support guided me through the installation process, and in no time, we were in business.

Toggling Track Locations

After you’ve installed the app on your employee’s phone, you’re going to need to toggle on the track locations feature. This will make sure you’ve enabled the feature. This may seem like an obvious step, but I didn’t realize it at first, and I think a lot of people might make this mistake, too. If the feature is toggled off, you won’t get any location updates from your target user.

Tracking Location History

Now, you’ll be able to monitor all the places your target user has visited. You can get the addresses of each place they went, as well as the time stamp for when they went there. This is helpful for me because we have a strict schedule each day and I need to check if my employees went to our customer’s houses in the right order.

Adding Watchlist Places

Here’s another great thing I found about XNSPY’s GOS location tracking. If you think your employee took the company vehicle somewhere they were not supposed to during work hours, you can put that place on the Watchlist. This is useful for me because I can ensure that my employees are not freelancing by using company vehicles and tools.

Start Monitoring!


That’s all you really need to do! So, if you want to track GPS location in the easiest possible way, XNSPY is your best friend. It will not only tell you all the places your target user has been, but it will also alert you when they’ve been somewhere they shouldn’t be. 

No comments:

Post a Comment